Friday, February 24, 2006

Why I'm running for regional LNC Representative

I'm excited about the opportunities for Libertarians throughout America, but concerned about recent results from the National Libertarian Party. I want to do my part to make sure the Libertarian Party is strong at the national, state, and local levels.

In the coming weeks, I'll offer my views and solicit your opinions on:

* The LNC
* Political activity
* State parties
* Ballot access
* National fundraising
* Accounting policies
* Dues vs zero-dues membership
* Database management
* Revenue sharing
* The Platform
* National staff
* Independent PACs vs centralization

and many more issues that are critical to the success of Libertarians throughout America.

While I see many serious challenges on many fronts, I see plenty of achievable opportunity for growth in the near term. That's why I'm willing to apply my efforts and resources towards building the Libertarian Party. As an LNC representative, I will do my best to make the most productive decisions for the Libertarian Party.

No comments: